Dr. Hanley is trained in a number of techniques that help align the spine and reduce symptoms; each technique offers benefits including increased mobility and reduced pain.
- Diversified : hands on manuel adjusting.
- Drop Table: sections of table drop gently in the area of adjustment to reduce amount of energy needed..
- Leander Flexion/Distraction: gentle non-force adjusting approach on a special table.
- Activator: Spring loaded device used to deliver a "softer" adjustment.
- S. O. T.: Sacro Occipital Technique
- Extremity Adjusting
- Aquatic Pool Therapy (Neck, Back, Hip, Shoulder, Elbow, Knee and Ankle)
- Exercise Ball (Spine)
- Foam Roll (Spine)
- Tubing Exercises ( Neck, Low Back, Hip, Shoulder, Elbow and Ankle)
- Core Exercises (Low Back)
- Cervical Stability Exercises
- Whirlpool (Neck, Back, Shoulder, Knee and Ankle)
- Flexion/Distraction (decompression)-Low Back
- Traction (decompression) Neck and Low Back
- Massage and Myofascial Release
- Interferential Current
- Muscle Stimulation
- T. E. N. S.
- Taping, Strapping and Bracing ( Low Back, Shoulder, Wrist, Ankle and Feet)
- Post-op spinal and shoulder rehabilitation as an adjunct to Chiropractic care
- In office x-rays if medically necessary
- Referral for MRI, CT, Nerve conductions studies and other tests based on necessity
- We work closely with Specialists ( Neuro-Surgeon/Ortho-Surgeon/Family Physician/Nurse Practitioner) to coordinate the best multidisciplinary care for your condition